The SAIT division committed to designing and constructing IT infrastructures and automatic identification systems, complementing the software development division.
We invest more than 10% of our resources in system research and development activities, specifically in Wireless and RFId technologies.
Included in our advanced interdisciplinary skills: integration of complex systems, hardware and software; relational databases (RDBMS); networking & TLC; mobile & wireless; AIDC (Automatic Identification and Data Capture); business process reengineering.
RFId is in the DNA of our business divisions: passive, BAP, semi-active and active RFId technologies, RTLS, LF frequencies (125÷145 kHz), HF (13.56MHz), UHF (~900 MHz), μW (2.4GHz) and UWB (≥3.1GHz). SAIT pledges important partnerships with research institutions and universities:
- Joint Research Center – European Commission. Internet of things applied to Identification and Traceability of Classified Documents
- Sapienza University of Rome, CATTID (Centre for Applications of Television and Distance Education Techniques), RFID Lab.
- Milan Polytechnic, RFId Solution Center.
- Laboratory for Wireless and RFID technologies of the University of Messina.
- Carlo Cattaneo University – LIUC (Castellanza, Varese), LAB#ID.
- University of Parma, RFID Lab.